Thursday 11 April 2013

Weddings and friends

This is not at all a craft or gardening post but last weekend we took a trip to London Town (sans baby Kitch!!) and went to the wedding of an old friend of Mr K. I love London sooo much. I love the atmosphere and the sights/sounds/smells(?!). We did the sights and the had a few cheeky cocktails in Camden.It is such a fabulous city and we were staying in the thick of it all. We had so much fun with our lovely friends. I have to say though, I am always pleased to get back to my (much less hectic/exciting) life on the coast where I have my garden and sewing machine...I won't mention the hangover we were all suffering after a night abusing the free bar. I was also pretty desperate to get back to baby Kitch who hadn't missed me at all!

I decided that I don't take enough pictures anymore. I love taking photos (I am not calling it photography for good reason) and I am in love with instagram. I hereby pledge to take more photos.




 Been doing some gardening so much less exciting stuff on the way!

LKx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment