Sunday 10 March 2013

First signs of Spring?

So, I am new to the world of writing blogs. I have been avidly reading other blogs for a few years but never felt that I, well, had anything interesting to say. The fact that I am starting to write my own does not indicate that my life has suddenly developed an interesting twist you understand, I am just one of those people who makes New Year's resolutions and really wants to do all this interesting/active/creative stuff but I always feel like I just don't quite do it. So I thought I would track my progress. I will be bringing you (or me really as 'you' is nobody yet...and could remain that way!) my development with all my creative stuff (baking, cooking, crafting, sewing and gardening) and my post pregnancy quest for a waist. With Spring just around the corner (she says as snow is forecast for the next few days) I will also be tracking my love affair with my campervan, Nev.

So, coming back to my first ever post title, I ventured out into my beloved garden today to find the first signs of Spring. I love all the seasons but Spring is when my love of gardening comes out of hibernation. I found life out there people...








I'm always so suprised when things actually grow! I planted the rhubarb last year but had to watch it grow without actually picking and eating it (which is what you have to do with rhubarb for the first year - so my mum tells me) My love of rhubarb knows no bounds so I am very excited about this year's crop. Being very new to gardening I am also very pleased to tell you that it is all just so easy. I just shoved it all in the ground and voila. My garden is...how can I put this...urban and erm rustic but I love it.

So, that wasn't so hard, I quite enjoyed sharing. Until next time blogworld

LK

Soundtrack: The Eagles - Hotel California

No comments:

Post a Comment